Every Month we have our Big Monthly Quiz, there are 20 Questions each Issue, 10 about the content within the Magazine and then 10 Random Questions that may test your knowledge.
If you want to submit your answers then we are happy for you to do so, but be warned we may feature your Answers in the next Issue. This is just a bit of fun and you don't have to get involved, but we do encourage involvement, even if it's at home with family who may have also read the Magazine.
So without further delay here are the Questions:
Topic: Magazine Articles.
1. What is the Title of Marshall Chico's Short Story in this Months Issue?
2. What Animal features in our Children's Story A Little Cheese, by Anthony Rout.
3. How many Stories does this Issue contain Written by Cheyanne Boone?
4. Name one Character from Kaylyn Gabbert's Current Work in Progress as mentioned in her Ink Well Files Article.
5. What is the Name of T.S. Howard's Book as Reviewed by Amanda Porter?
6. How Many Entries are there in this Months Battle Poets Feature?
7. What is this Months Story in our 28 Days Feature?
8. Who Wrote the Children's Book 'Monster ABC'?
9. What is the Title to Erudessa's Music Video?
10. How Many submissions to the Ink Well Files Feature are in this Months Magazine?
Topic: General Knowledge.
1. GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time, Where is Greenwich located that relates to this time marker?
2. What Year was Minecraft first released to on to PC?
3. What Country Hosted the Latest Olympic Games?
4. How Many Harry Potter Books are There?
5. Glas, Azul, Lanu Moaga and Mavi are the names of what Colour?
6. How Many Books has Terry Pratchett Written?
7. Narnia is the magical World in the Novels by which Writer?
8. How many Moons is it said that Jupiter has?
9. England has won the Football World Cup how many Times in the time it has been running?
10. The First Issue of the Beano was released in what year?